MMZ - The Last Cataclysm MMZ - The Last Cataclysm

Megaman Zero? More like MegaMAN Zero! Wait...no...

On the plus side, I have to say that this is quite a high-end Megaman flash, with the best audio and visual I've seen yet (though I supposed I'd have to look at more MM flash for this to carry much merit). I especially thought the voice acting on the Three Whatcha-callit's was pretty decent. It's a good touch; bravo!

But on the minus side, there's Zero. Zero's solo fight had a bit too much "battle-conversation" and "grunting," as well as what felt like a less than awesome pacing (though the choreography was nice). That, and I thought it puzzling that he accepted his ex-enemies' aid so...easily. No questions, no doubt, no suspicion - just a kind of hoohah-let's-kill-more-stuff response. But I suppose that IS the essence of the Megaman series, isn't it?

Lobster The Lobster Xmas Lobster The Lobster Xmas

Ho?

Aw man, I love this stuff. Nice execution! And I also enjoyed your depiction of the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. Especially Present.

Doofie Doofie

Like Looney Toons! Except not so happy.

Sweet, man. I loved the animation, like the swaying of his hands and his jumping into the death-cart. The artwork, while simple, was nicely done, too. Keep it up; it's lookin' good.

Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil Ducktales 2:Residuck Evil

What a blast of nostalgia

How...geometric. Anyhow, that was pretty funny, and makes up for the squares & circles graphics! Just one question: Have you ever used Klik & Play? I swear some of those sounds were included in that program's library...

Macaroni-Penguin responds:

Actually, just about every sound came out of that library.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

(|:3)

I liked how you showed his ability-shifting. I don't understand why Megaman bleeds, but I also don't understand Megaman, so I can't say why he should or shouldn't. Anyhow, nice animation, as far as motion goes. Art-wise it's not impressive, but everything else makes up for it.

I was half-expecting to see the enemy life-bar fill up when Quickman made his appearance. Heh.

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Impressive eye candy

Wow, that's quite an animation you've made there. I'm impressed with the fluid motion and the camera movement. I found the sequence of events a little odd at the beginning, but that doesn't keep this from being excellent eye candy. Keep up the good work, man.

Lobster The Lobster Ep 10 Lobster The Lobster Ep 10

haaa

Hooo, I love this stupid simple series. Is it just me, or do you even voice the sound effects?

Yarharhar responds:

You are correct. I make all the sounds. Even the Lobster Clicking.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Ga-lump. (?)

My favorite part was actually the last extra scene for some reason. It just gets to me. How someone can manage to drop their experience points is beyond me, but hey, it's amusing. Whee.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Incredible

This, sir, defines quality. The artwork is crisp, the movement is natural, and the color and detail - delicious!

Lobster The Lobster:Ep 8 Lobster The Lobster:Ep 8

Hm hm hm

Hehehe, that's neat (in a simple way). Nice theme song. And it's also interesting to see Darkwing Duck in there. Sort of.

Yarharhar responds:

I am so happy someone finally noticed that.