MMZ - The Last Cataclysm MMZ - The Last Cataclysm

Megaman Zero? More like MegaMAN Zero! Wait...no...

On the plus side, I have to say that this is quite a high-end Megaman flash, with the best audio and visual I've seen yet (though I supposed I'd have to look at more MM flash for this to carry much merit). I especially thought the voice acting on the Three Whatcha-callit's was pretty decent. It's a good touch; bravo!

But on the minus side, there's Zero. Zero's solo fight had a bit too much "battle-conversation" and "grunting," as well as what felt like a less than awesome pacing (though the choreography was nice). That, and I thought it puzzling that he accepted his ex-enemies' aid so...easily. No questions, no doubt, no suspicion - just a kind of hoohah-let's-kill-more-stuff response. But I suppose that IS the essence of the Megaman series, isn't it?

Lobster The Lobster Xmas Lobster The Lobster Xmas

Ho?

Aw man, I love this stuff. Nice execution! And I also enjoyed your depiction of the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. Especially Present.

Doofie Doofie

Like Looney Toons! Except not so happy.

Sweet, man. I loved the animation, like the swaying of his hands and his jumping into the death-cart. The artwork, while simple, was nicely done, too. Keep it up; it's lookin' good.

Starfighter Starfighter

Has potential

This was actually pretty fun, despite the annoyance of not being able to enjoy enough upgrades or save or resume levels. But the A.I. was pretty amusing, as was the...ah...thing. Well, that provided momentary amusement, up to the point where I tried to pause but ended up losing all my progress.

Traffic Control 2 Traffic Control 2

The memories come flooding back...

What an uncanny touch of nostalgia! It reminds me of playing nameless titles on a famicom in my grandparents' house in Taiwan...

In other words: Groovy.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Much applause to you

You did it! I tried to make a physics engine once and was stumped by the locking pieces, but you managed to get it together and make a funky little man that runs away from stuff and...stuff. Plus, you got all the cool effects like lighting and smoke and fire. A rubber floor mode might be cool, by the way. But anyhow, bravo!